April 3-6, 2016
The Systems Approaches to Cancer Biology conference will take place April 3-6, 2016 at the Marine Biological Laboratory in Woods Hole, MA. This inaugural meeting aims to bring together the community of researchers applying systems methods to better understand cancer biology.
- Andrea Bild, University of Utah
- Anne-Lise Børresen-Dale, Oslo University
- Yvonne Chen, University of California, Los Angeles
- Trey Ideker, University of California, San Diego
- Kevin Janes, University of Virginia
- Raghu Kalluri, University of Texas
- Galit Lahav, Harvard University
- Aaron Meyer, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Gordon B. Mills, University of Texas
- Shelly Peyton, University of Massachusetts, Amherst
- Ben Raphael, Brown University
- Frank Stegmeier, KSQ Therapeutics
Co-sponsored by the Association of Early Career Cancer Systems Biologists and the National Cancer Institute of the National Institutes of Health.
If you would like to sign up for email updates from the AECCSB, please submit your email address here.